Associate Ministers Fees
Your agreement for services is with the individual minister. The ministers featured as associates are not employees
of The Marryin' Man and are not acting has his agents. Ministers generally follow these guidelines but are free
to vary from them as they see fit.
These prices are for the minister's home county. Outside county travel fees are established by each minister.
- Weekday prices are good 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Weeknight prices are good from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday.
- Weekend prices apply at most other times.
- Holidays, special dates, or odd hours may be more.
- Special dates are: national holidays, New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve and Valentine's day
Please note that ministers sometimes book several ceremonies for the same date. In consideration of other couples, your
ceremony must start within the time allotted for your package or the minister may have to leave and return later for an
Ministers send all required papers to the appropriate probate courts. There are no hidden fees or extra charges for
The minister may stay for the reception and blessing of the food if invited and if they do not have other plans.
However, if you require the minister to stay for the reception and blessing of the food, there may be an
- Elopement -- $40 on weekdays and weeknights, $50 weekends and special dates
- For the couple and no more than 2 guests, you may come to the minister's home where for a short
ceremony. Witnesses are not required in Ohio. Some associate ministers perform elopement ceremonies
and some do not. Please check with the individual minister. Also, please do not call them after 9:00 p.m.
- Bronze Package -- $75 weekday, $80 weeknight or $125 weekend
- For a small wedding celebration without bridesmaids or groomsmen. The minister normally arrives 10-15 minutes
before the scheduled time to discuss the ceremony. The minister will perform a short ceremony of their own,
a short ceremony from the website, or a short ceremony that you have written. They depart within 30
minutes of the scheduled ceremony time. (The Bronze package may not be available some Saturdays & holidays)
- Silver Package -- $125 weekday, $150 weeknight or $200 weekend
- For a small wedding celebration including bridesmaids or groomsmen but not requiring a full rehearsal.
The minister arrives 45-60 minutes before the ceremony and conducts a mini-rehearsal so that everyone knows
what to do. The minister will perform the ceremony of your choice (minister's part is 1,000 words or less).
The minister departs within 1 hour of the scheduled ceremony time.
- Gold Package -- $250 weekday, $300 weeknight or $350 weekend
- For a wedding celebration of any size. The minister will attend and/or conduct the rehearsal a day or two before
the ceremony. The minister will arrive on time at the rehearsal and 30-45 minutes before the actual ceremony
to make sure everyone remembers what to do, and to take care of any last minute changes. The minister will
perform the ceremony of your choice (minister's part is 1,000 words or less). The minister departs within
1 hour of the scheduled ceremony time.
- Express Filing -- $40 with delivery
- Please discuss this option with the individual minister. If your minister is not available for this service,
The Marryin' Man may be able to assist with the express filing.
- Reserving Your Date
- To make a reservation for a specific date, the ministers request a retainer of 50% of the total fee.
Please note that this retainer is NOT in addition to the officiating fee. The retainer goes toward
the total officiating fee and is not refundable. If for any reason you do not the minister perform the
ceremony and they receive 7 days notice, you will receive a refund of any monies paid except for the 50%
- You may pay by cash, check, or money order. Some associate ministers may accept MasterCard/Visa/Discover.